List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Automatic extraction of unit tests from C++ classes
From:       "ne..." <akabi () speakeasy ! net>
Date:       2005-11-25 16:05:05

On Nov 25, 2005 at 10:18, Jan de Visser in a soothing rage wrote:

> On Friday 25 November 2005 10:10, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:> On Fri, 25 Nov 2005, \
> Roberto Cappuccio wrote:> > Alle 15:36, venerdà ¬ 25 novembre 2005, Boudewijn \
> Rempt ha scritto:> > > (Who has been wondering for some time why about ten percent \
> of the KDE>> > > related mail he gets doesn't have newlines.)> >> > Really strange. \
> I use KMail 1.8.3 on Kubuntu Breezy. No particular> > configuration. Bye> > Roberto \
> >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to> > unsubscribe \
> > > <<>> I've been noticing it before. I'm not using KMail at the moment at all> \
> > > because it eats my mail when I'm running out of disk space, but I used> to run \
> > > Breezy too. I've noticed it a lot, recently, all from KMail users,> but I \
> > > haven't found the pattern yet.
> I can tell you the pattern: messages that are sent by Boudewijn Rempt ;-).  The \
> bits he quotes from other messages are garbled. I blame your substandard MUA ;-)
> > > And the newlines are really gone from the source of the mail. Does your> own \
> > > mail looked right to you?>> Boudewijn
> JdV!!
> jdevisser@digitalfairway.com Baruk Khazad! Khazad \
If this mail appears without newlines in the correct places, blame Jan
de Visser. I use Pine for mail and have noted garbled e-mail replies
from some KMail users. BTW, Boudewijn Rempt's mail appeared perfectly.
A reply to his mail was also fine. I did not post it tho.

N.Emile...
Are you sure the back door is locked?
11:00:07  up 41 days, 16:54, 12 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00