List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Automatic extraction of unit tests from C++ classes
From:       Jan de Visser <jdevisser () digitalfairway ! com>
Date:       2005-11-25 16:51:21

On Friday 25 November 2005 11:05, ne... wrote:> If this mail appears without newlines \
in the correct places, blame Jan> de Visser. I use Pine for mail and have noted \
garbled e-mail replies> from some KMail users. BTW, Boudewijn Rempt's mail appeared \
perfectly.> A reply to his mail was also fine. I did not post it tho.>> N.Emile... \
                Well, it didn't, but I figured it out:
KMail does not support flowed (yet)...
So let's split the blame: KMail for not supporting flowed, and pine for not providing \
a second MIME part with plain old text/plain. How's that? Oh, and I don't like ad \
hominems.  JdV!!
jdevisser@digitalfairway.com  Baruk Khazad! Khazad \