List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Kghostscript does not display handwritten material
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-11-25 16:00:57

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Friday 25 November 2005 16:31, Dave Feustel wrote:
> For at least a year now kghostview displays only
..
> I have attached a short (25kb) pdf file that

KGhostview, for PS primarily, and a PDF file. Doesn't seem to match, really.
For what it's worth, KPDF displays the PDF file just fine (and is also in
kdegraphics). I can confirm that KGhostview doesn't display anything, though.
Applying ghostscript to the file yields the following:

GPL Ghostscript 8.15 (2004-09-22)
Copyright (C) 2004 artofcode LLC, Benicia, CA.  All rights reserved.
This software comes with NO WARRANTY: see the file PUBLIC for details.
Processing pages 1 through 1.
Page 1
   **** ERROR: Unable to process JBIG2Decode data. Page will be missing data.

It may just be that the underlying libraries / applications just don't support
your file.

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot