List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Kghostscript does not display handwritten material
From:       Dave Feustel <dfeustel () verizon ! net>
Date:       2005-11-25 15:31:14

For at least a year now kghostview displays only
blank pages when I click on pdf files containing
handwritten material that has been scanned.
I have attached a short (25kb) pdf file that
demonstrates the  problem. I can email the
attached file to anyone who needs to see it
but can't get it via the mailing list.

Dave Feustel
--
Switch to Secure OpenBSD with a KDE desktop!!!
NOW with Virtual PC OS support via QEMU and

["a53rdpapertechnotes.pdf" (application/pdf)]