List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Configure toolbar kills menu entries from plugins
From:       Andreas Silberstorff <ml () andreas-silberstorff ! de>
Date:       2005-11-24 23:56:12

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi
I still do not know how I can reload the plugins after configuring the
toolbar. As KMainWindow does not throw any signals I took a look at
KApplication. Here I found toolbarAppearenceChanged(int), so I conected that
to my Slot reloadPlugins(int) but this is never called. Can someone give me a
hint how I can achieve that the menuentries from my plugins survive the
toolbar configuration?
Yours,
Andreas