List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE-3.5 branch: KWin crases on start up.
From:       James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj () acm ! org>
Date:       2005-10-24 23:51:12

Lubos Lunak wrote:
> On Monday 24 of October 2005 06:18, James Richard Tyrer wrote:
>
>>When I start up KDE-3.5 SVN BRANCH, it starts fine (+/-) and then KWin
>>crashes.
>>
>>My backtrace is attached.
>

>  The backtrace alone is useless, it crashes when starting to manage a window
> of some application. You'll need to find out a way to reproduce the problem
> (and use b.k.o then please).

I crashes consistently on my system, but I am not convinced that it is a
bug.

If I restart KWin from a Konsole, I get:

[KDE_Test@localhost ~]$ kwin
QFont::setPointSize: Point size <= 0 (-3)
KCrash: Application 'kwin' crashing...
[KDE_Test@localhost ~]$

How would I get a Point Size less than '0'?

IAC, that shouldn't cause it to crash.

--
JRT