List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: apidox question
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-10-24 23:17:03

On Tuesday 25 October 2005 01:00, Thomas Kadauke wrote:
> I was just browsing through the API docs (of KDE trunk) and wondered if the
> @internal tag prevents classes from being shown in the resulting API
> documentation. If so, what is the point in documenting classes and tagging
> them with @internal? Or is there a special doxygen switch to let internal
> classes appear?

It does, except if INTERNAL_DOCS = YES; if you take a look on EBN right now
(say,
http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/apidocs/apidox-kde-4.0/kdelibs-apidocs/kdecore/html/classKCalendarSystemHijri.html \
)  you will see that there, internal docs _are_ shown. For now, since I'm
messing with the settings.

If INTERNAL_DOCS = NO, then the things marked @internal are suppressed. I'd
say that they _still_ need to be documented, so that they remain
maintainable.

> btw, is this actually the right list to ask questions like that, or is
> there an "apidox"-mailing list?

No. There's #ebn or #apidox on IRC for various chitchat.

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot