List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Proposal: New playground/extragear module: emulation or
From:       Michaël_Larouche <kuramadoushi.shock () globetrotter ! net>
Date:       2005-09-29 17:59:59

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

> But for now(as today), I could just put my Kamefu application and my
> kfile_plugins under
> playground/games/kamefu
> playground/games/kamefu/kfile_plugins
> which is a more appropriate place for this project only.
>
> Kamefu(KDE All Machine Emulator Frontend for UNIX, but it's mostly a
> collection manager) is for me a fun/side project that I work on it when I
> have free time of my other priorities, mainly with school, real life and
> others KDE projects like Kopete mostly , and other more important areas in
> KDE.

Finally, for now, I decided to only focus on Kamefu and I imported
into /trunk/playground/games/kamefu alongside with the kfile_plugins located
in /trunk/playground/games/kamefu/kfile_plugins

See SVN Commit #465379

--
Michaël Larouche (Shock The Dark Mage)
KDE developer working on Kopete, Kamefu...on dial-up :P