List:       kde-devel
Subject:    How to install .desktop file ?
From:       Toan T Nguyen <ntt () physics ! ucla ! edu>
Date:       2005-08-29 23:43:28

Hello,

I use kdevelop and it installs my program in the applnk/Utilities. The
application I'm writing is kxmame, a KDE port of gxmame frontend for xmame
emulator. I'd like to install kxmame.desktop in applnk/Games instead. Does
anybody knows how to tell the installer where to install the .desktop file ?
Thanks.

BTW, if any KDE-gurus would like to check out kxmame, the website is

http://sf.net/projects/kxmame.

I would really appreciate that. The CVS is actually very stable. (kxmame-1.0.1
release has a silly bug that crashes if you never run gxmame or kxmame
before).

Bests,

Toan