Hello, I use kdevelop and it installs my program in the applnk/Utilities. The application I'm writing is kxmame, a KDE port of gxmame frontend for xmame emulator. I'd like to install kxmame.desktop in applnk/Games instead. Does anybody knows how to tell the installer where to install the .desktop file ? Thanks. BTW, if any KDE-gurus would like to check out kxmame, the website is http://sf.net/projects/kxmame. I would really appreciate that. The CVS is actually very stable. (kxmame-1.0.1 release has a silly bug that crashes if you never run gxmame or kxmame before). Bests, Toan >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<