List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Howto add a quick access entry to the OpenFiles dialog?
From:       Xavier Helluy <xavier.helluy () web ! de>
Date:       2005-06-15 19:20:18

Hello,

I would like a quick access entry to be added to the lleft side of the OpenFille \
dialog, when installling via rpm/source,... a kde application.  I know how I can add \
web shortcuts at install time, but not how I can add those quick access entries. I \
have the feeling that this is not possible. Am I wrong ?

thanks for any help

xavier
--
XH