List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Howto add a quick access entry to the OpenFiles dialog?
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-06-16 2:25:20

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 15 June 2005 01:20, Xavier Helluy wrote:
> I would like a quick access entry to be added to the lleft side of the
> OpenFille dialog, when installling via rpm/source,... a kde application.  I

these are kept in kdeglobals (at least the global ones are ;) in the
[KFileDialog Speedbar (Global)] group

i don't believe there a public API for accessing these however. it's all in
kdelibs/kio/kfile/kurlbar.[h|cpp]. so it's probably no reliable/clean way to
add them. it may be an idea to change the implementation to use .desktop
files, but i really don't know how much that flexibility is needed vs the
speed hit it would incur.

--
Aaron J. Seigo