List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Kicker Applet Issue
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-06-09 22:12:31

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday 09 June 2005 03:10, Randy Carnahan wrote:
> changes.  So, now, the question remains, how come when loaded into the
> kicker proper, the font color always changes to black when the label is
> updated?  I'm gonna toss in some debugging statements now, so I can
> view them with the proxy, but I still suspect a bug someplace...

IIRC you're using setForegroundColour on the top level widget. i wonder if the
panel background code mucks with this behind the applet's back? (i'm not in
front of the kicker code atm, so can't check till later). if you turn off
transparency and the background wallpaper in the Appearances panel of
kicker's config dialog does your applet work as expected?

--
Aaron J. Seigo