List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: [cross-post] My contribution: a volume cli utility
From:       Tomasz Grobelny <grotk () poczta ! onet ! pl>
Date:       2005-05-29 16:31:55

On Sunday 29 of May 2005 18:17, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Tomasz Grobelny wrote:
> >> I hope you know that you can assign shortcuts to any slider in kmix by
> >> right-clicking them and chosing "Configure Shortcuts..."?
> >
> >But how to make it work with non standard keys?
>
> There's no difference. Just press them.
Don't you think I wouldn't ask if they just worked? For some keys I get no
reaction, for some the button looses focus (but still nothing recorded). I'm
sure that the hardware part works just fine as I managed to make them work
using xbindkeys own scripts and dcop calls. Maybe something particular needs
to be set in Xserver configuration?

Tomek