On Sunday 29 of May 2005 18:17, Thiago Macieira wrote: > Tomasz Grobelny wrote: > >> I hope you know that you can assign shortcuts to any slider in kmix by > >> right-clicking them and chosing "Configure Shortcuts..."? > > > >But how to make it work with non standard keys? > > There's no difference. Just press them. Don't you think I wouldn't ask if they just worked? For some keys I get no reaction, for some the button looses focus (but still nothing recorded). I'm sure that the hardware part works just fine as I managed to make them work using xbindkeys own scripts and dcop calls. Maybe something particular needs to be set in Xserver configuration? Tomek >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<