List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: /tags are fixed too now
From:       Michael Olbrich <michael-olbrich () web ! de>
Date:       2005-05-12 11:12:35

On Thu, May 12, 2005 at 10:33:26AM +0200, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> But: as long as it's syncing (which will take a while) anonsvn and
> websvn will be broken. For my part, the cvs2svn conversion is
> completed now (and svnadmin proved to be a useful tool :).

It's not just /tags that's broken during syncing right? Because I get a
svn: No such revision 412667
for everything I tried in /trunk.

Btw, is that a general problem of anonsvn? "No such revision"  errors
appeared and disappeared quite offen. Will that continue in the future?
It's quite anoying to try to update and compile over night only to
realize in the morning that several modules didn't update because of
such an error.

Michael