List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: /tags are fixed too now
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-05-12 11:44:42

Am Donnerstag 12 Mai 2005 13:12 schrieb Michael Olbrich:
> On Thu, May 12, 2005 at 10:33:26AM +0200, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> > But: as long as it's syncing (which will take a while) anonsvn and
> > websvn will be broken. For my part, the cvs2svn conversion is
> > completed now (and svnadmin proved to be a useful tool :).
>
> It's not just /tags that's broken during syncing right? Because I get a
> svn: No such revision 412667
> for everything I tried in /trunk.
Should be gone now. But yes, I said "websvn will be broken", not "/tags
in websvn will be broken".

> Btw, is that a general problem of anonsvn? "No such revision"  errors
> appeared and disappeared quite offen. Will that continue in the future?
> It's quite anoying to try to update and compile over night only to
> realize in the morning that several modules didn't update because of
> such an error.
anonsvn has other risks too - e.g. if the machine is overloaded the moment
you try to update, it will kick you out.
But we're trying to reduce the "No such revision" errors and somehow I
think we suceeded in that (today was a documented exception).

Greetings, Stephan