List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    /tags are fixed too now
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-05-12 8:33:26

Hi!

As I don't expect too many to have a checkout of /tags subdirs,
I don't mail it to kde-cvs-announce, but here:

I updated the repository again to fix the missing files in /tags too,
so that /tags/KDE/3.4.0 really is KDE 3.4.0 and not half of it.
Anyway: unless you have checked out a tag from SVN, you don't
need to recheckout anything.

But: as long as it's syncing (which will take a while) anonsvn and
websvn will be broken. For my part, the cvs2svn conversion is
completed now (and svnadmin proved to be a useful tool :).

Greetings, Stephan