List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Chinese lunar calender support and improvement for existing
From:       LiuCougar <liucougar () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-05-03 2:24:34

I just looked at the sources of CalendarDecoration. It seems to me
that, when Jewish plugin is enabled, only the current day can be
attached with its corresponding Jewish date, right?

Ideally, like in paper based Chinese calendar, I'd like to add these
info directly to the KDatePicker, so each day will have its
corresponding chinese lunar date displayed as well, not only the
current day which has the info displayed in another widget (the main
widget on the right of korganizor).

Do you think this request is reasonable?

- Old Chinese adage