List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Chinese lunar calender support and improvement for existing
From:       LiuCougar <liucougar () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-05-03 2:26:55

Another question related to Jewish plugin for korganizer: why not just
use the Hebrew KCalendarSystem in the Jewish plugin directly? What's
the point of copying it over again?

I just thought I should implement a KCalendarSystemChinese containing
the core of chinese lunar calendar system, and then use it in
CalendarDecoration.

Regards,
Cougar

- Old Chinese adage