List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Problem with configuration on Mandriva LE05
From:       Mikolaj Machowski <mikmach () wp ! pl>
Date:       2005-04-28 15:57:20

Dnia czwartek 28 kwiecień 2005 10:07, Scott Newton napisał:
> On Thursday, 28 April 2005 19:47, Mikolaj Machowski wrote:
> > I have installed Mandriva LE05 but have strange problem when using
> > CVS-HEAD.

Thanks Scott! :)

Reposting to list. It may be wider problem so it's good thing to have
solution in archives.

> > When trying to configure Konqueror I
> > see only dialog titled 'Empty page' which is... empty.
>
> Out of interest what happens if you in a konsole do:
> unset XDG_CONFIG_DIRS
> unset XDG_DATA_DIRS
> kbuildsycoca

That was it. Only one more question. Where I should put it into my start
scripts?
I have inittab:3 and after terminal login automatical start of KDE (it
saves some fuss when are problems with X)?

Thanks once again!

m.