List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Problem with configuration on Mandriva LE05
From:       Mikolaj Machowski <mikmach () wp ! pl>
Date:       2005-04-28 7:47:46

Hello,

I have installed Mandriva LE05 but have strange problem when using
CVS-HEAD.

When trying to configure Konqueror I
see only dialog titled 'Empty page' which is... empty.

Start of kcontrol gives only shell without access to actual settings,
konsole output is:
mikolaj@localhost ~/vst $ kcontrol
kio (KSycoca): Trying to open ksycoca
from /var/tmp/kdecache-mikolaj/ksycoca
kcontrol: WARNING: No K menu group with X-KDE-BaseGroup=settings found !
Defaulting to Settings/

When trying to enter settings:/ in Konq message
Unknown folder settings

Native for LE05 3.3.2 behavs normally.

Recompiled with distclean, I suppose I forgot to install something but have
no idea what.

TIA

m.

Vim Universal Templates