List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Allow money donations for precise bugs
From:       Esben Mose Hansen <kde () mosehansen ! dk>
Date:       2005-03-12 10:29:35

On Saturday 2005-03-12 10:15, Maurizio Colucci wrote:

> If it solves the problem of OSS disregarding ordinary users, yes.

I am so tired of hearing this.
  1. No feature seems to be considered without contemplating the "ordinary
user"
  2. No group of users gets so much attention attention on the mailinglist as
the ordinary users
  3. Any user who is adventurous enough to file a bug is not disregarded.
True, sometimes the devs find the bug to be a bad idea; sometimes it doesn't
get fixed until later, but never have I seen users being disregarded.

Why this respectless, unfounded accusation? That's twice today I have to
refute that insane claim.

--
regards. Esben