List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Allow money donations for precise bugs
From:       "Michal Vaner \(Vorner\)" <vorner () atlas ! cz>
Date:       2005-03-12 10:28:05

> > But the idea is not entirely wrong, in my opinion. But I would change it.
> > Allow people to send money, if they want and any developer that would
> > implemented would get them, no matter, how much they sent. It would be
> > some kind of motivation.
>
> Personally I would not donate without *some kind* of guarantee that my
> money gets used for that purpose. Maybe it's just me...

Well, I meant it like send money for that feature/bug and that the money would
get that person, that would fix this single bug. So, I see that people sent
some money for that bug, I try to fix it, commit it and someone would have to
decide, weather it was repaired well, and if so, give the money.

People would be able to send money for that particular purpose and it would
make someone to work on it. The problem is, how to decide, weather it was OK
or not.

--

Windows are like... windows. They look nice only from a distance and they are
fragile.

Vorner