List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: to Xinerama or not Xinerama -that- is the Question
From:       Jason Keirstead <jason () keirstead ! org>
Date:       2005-02-15 21:32:59

On Tuesday 15 February 2005 5:21 pm, Linus McCabe wrote:
> That said, i cant use xinerama. I have to use nvidias version of it
> (twinview) as xinerama gives me significantly worse performance...

Note that TwinView implements the Xinerama extention, and thus, the only
difference you would ever see is that you can't do some random things on a
per-monitor basis, like adjust the Gamma.

Everything else is the same.

--
If you wait by the river long enough, eventually
you will see the bodies of all your enemies float by.