List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: to Xinerama or not Xinerama -that- is the Question
From:       Linus McCabe <Linus () mccabe ! nu>
Date:       2005-02-15 21:21:29

Personally, I'd like to use a mixture of xinerama and dual x sessions.
Ie, Id like to be able to drag windows between the monitors, but i wish the
virtual desktops were individual, so i could have one desktop on one monitor,
while switching to another desktop on the other one.

That said, i cant use xinerama. I have to use nvidias version of it (twinview)
as xinerama gives me significantly worse performance...

/Linus