List:       kde-devel
Subject:    No tooltips in systray
From:       Rainer Wirtz <rainer.wirtz () gmx ! de>
Date:       2005-02-10 18:15:00

I wanted to commit a fix for bug 88360 (tooltip only showing a fraction
of a second). I had tooltips switched of and switched them on again for
a last check.
Now there's no tooltip at all in systray. The rest of kicker shows
tooltips, including the handle of systray, but not the icons (klipper,
kppp, knotes, kget) in the systray.
Is this known? is there a hidden switch somewhere? Or shall I report a
bug.
My system is CVS-HEAD maybe a week old. bugs.kde.org gives nothing.

Rainer