List:       kde-devel
Subject:    --prefix ?
From:       Adi <adriancapdefier () digifin ! ro>
Date:       2005-02-10 18:16:38

I'm trying to "make my life easy" and kdevelop :) a kde app with
--prefix=/home/adi/KDEDev/root/ as a configure option. However I get

> checking for KDE...
> configure: error:
> in the prefix, you've chosen, are no KDE headers installed. This will fail.
> So, check this please and use another prefix!
> *** Exited with status: 1 ***

so I have to try with --prefix=/usr/kde/3.3/ which is obviously not the
desired way to do things.
Is this something that's overlooked in all those READMEs or am I missing
something?

--
Adi