List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Sidebar statusbar oddity
From:       Sean Lynch <lynch30 () marshall ! edu>
Date:       2005-02-10 4:46:53

After the following commit,
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-cvs&m=110798045601977&w=2 I noticed if I load up
the filemanagement konq profile, the statusbar is still visible under the
sidebar options, but once I go from a local (say ~) to a website, hide the
sidebar (F9) and then reshow it, the statusbar is gone.  If I load up the
webbrowsing profile first though, it works fine (no statusbar).

Is this maybe the result of an old profile config file, or should the
childView->frame()->statusbar()->hide() be applied elsewhere?

Sean