List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE 1.x
From:       Thiago Macieira <thiago.macieira () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2005-02-10 4:09:22

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Manuel Amador wrote:
>I'm actually looking for kde 1.4 release.  Do you keep tarballs of such
>things somewhere?  I'll be building RPMs for that "retro" mood =).

Well, good luck!

There was no 1.4 release. The last release in the 1.x series was 1.1.2.
You may find some post-1.1.2 changes in CVS, in the KDE_1_1_BRANCH
branch.

I'm not sure if anyone has ever tried checking out such an old release
from CVS. Due to things moving around, it may not even work -- but I
don't know. I'd recommend fetching an old distribution, as people have
already suggested.

Most distributions' source packages contain pristine sources.

--
  Thiago Macieira  -  thiago (AT) macieira (DOT) info
    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:

5. Swa he géanhwearf tó timbran, and hwonne he cóm, lá! Unix cwæð "Hello,
World". Ǽfre ǽghwilc wæs glæd and seo woruld wæs fréo.