List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Superlous configuration?
From:       Edwin Schepers <yez () home ! nl>
Date:       2005-01-05 22:59:28

On Wednesday 5 January 2005 23:15 pm, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> Are we talking about the list or the icon views ?
> About the listviews:
> -pressing up or down doesn't change the selection
> -space toggles selection of the current item
> -insert toggles selection of the current item and moves to the next item
> -ctrl+up or down toggles current and moves to the next
> -shift+up or down selects current item and moves to the next, deselects
> everything selected before
> -ctrl+"+" let's you select files via wildcard
> -ctrl+"-" let's you deselect files via wildcard
> -ctrl+"*" toggles the selection of all items
> -ctrl+"a" selects everything
>
> so, to select one item:
> -press space
> -or press insert
> -or press ctrl+up then ctrl+down
Thanks! I didn't know all these shortcuts.

However : when I start konqueror and first thing I do is pressing up/down, my
selection _does_ change.
But, whe I first scroll down using the scrollbar and _then_ select a file,
up/down does _not_ change my selection.

Weird behaviour, I'll file a bugreport for this one.

Regards,
Edwin

--
 00:03:30  up 67 days, 10:49, 28 users,  load average: 0.21, 0.40, 0.36
Linux 2.4.22-1.2115.nptl i686 athlon