List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Superlous configuration?
From:       Achim Woessner <boldii () gmx ! de>
Date:       2005-01-05 22:08:58

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 05 January 2005 22:56, Edwin Schepers wrote:
> On Wednesday 5 January 2005 21:57 pm, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > so having it in the config GUI seems to be something of a necessity. the
> > question is: where and how.
> Yes, but it can't be the case that one can't delete files using ftp or
fish
> with a default setup, is it?

Hi.

I guess you understood something wrong, with the default settings you can
delete files using ftp or fish but you can't send them into your trash can,
because that wouldn't make any sense, downloading them and then sending
them to trash.
To the topic (more or less), I would like to see a KControl where I can
change the level of my experience and with this I can change how many
configuration options I get, just like xine does.

Cheers,
Achim Woessner