List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Intended behavior of "File Already Exists" dialog box?
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-10-29 10:11:32

On Friday 29 October 2004 07:41, Steven P. Ulrick wrote:
> Hello, David
> Can I assume that you have committed your patch and the above quoted code to
> CVS?  If you have done so, then the problem that prompted you to send the
> code quoted above has returned to CVS.  If you have not done so, I would be
> glad to give you any info you need to help track this down again.

I committed the final fix, so I'm surprised you see the problem again.
Are you using job.cpp revision >= 1.418  (or 1.397.2.3 in the 3.3 branch) ?

The only case where you shouldn't see "skip/auto skip/overwrite all" is when
copying/moving/renaming a single file, or when renaming/moving a single directory
(and the problem is on the directory itself). I.e. when treating a single source URL.