List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Problem with Konqeror after recent update from CVS HEAD
From:       "Steven P. Ulrick" <ulrick2 () faith4miracle ! org>
Date:       2004-10-26 19:16:07

Hello, Everyone :(
I really would like to know why I had that problem that I described in my last
two messages.  When I moved my OLD ~/.kde back and logged back in, everything
worked fine.  I am happy about that, but it doesn't explain what happened.  I
moved that old ~/.kde out of the way BECAUSE I was having that problem.  Oh
well.  I do apologize if I have wasted anyone's time.  At least if I ever
have this problem again, I have really good screenshots that I won't have to
retake.....

Steven P. Ulrick