Hello, Everyone :( I really would like to know why I had that problem that I described in my last two messages. When I moved my OLD ~/.kde back and logged back in, everything worked fine. I am happy about that, but it doesn't explain what happened. I moved that old ~/.kde out of the way BECAUSE I was having that problem. Oh well. I do apologize if I have wasted anyone's time. At least if I ever have this problem again, I have really good screenshots that I won't have to retake..... Steven P. Ulrick >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<