List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Improving KDE
From:       Allen Winter <winterz () verizon ! net>
Date:       2004-10-24 17:41:11

On Sunday 24 October 2004 12:01 pm, Andre Moreira Magalhaes wrote:
> I have done a lot of patches to improve the kde eyecandy, and posted
> them to kde-look.org/kde-apps.org.
> A lot of people asked me if the patches are to be included in next kde
> release. I don't believe that everything can be integrated in next kde,
> but some patches may be.
>
> I hope you as kde developers can take a look at the patches and tell me
> what is missing or what can be done to make them better.
>
> cheers
> Andrunko

Andrunko,

It seems that you have very good ideas and code to contribute to KDE.
Why not consider becoming a "real" KDE developer?  This way you
will be able to commit your patches as you create them (with peer approval)
and become a member of the fantastic KDE community.

It is easy and fun.  To get CVS write access read:
http://developer.kde.org/documentation/other/developer-faq.html#q1.8

If you do get CVS write access you'll want to read and understand the commit policy at:
http://developer.kde.org/policies/commitpolicy.html

Regards,
Allen