List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Improving KDE
From:       Diego Iastrubni <elcuco () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2004-10-24 17:07:59

ביום ראשון, 24 באוקטובר 2004, 18:46, נכתב על ידי Andre Moreira Magalhaes:
> if this can be done in qt-copy i would appreciate.
> the patches are made on qt/kdelibs/kdebase/kdepim/kdeartwork
> the patch for selection in konqueror detailed view needs a patch in qt
> and a patch for konq_listviewwidget.
If no one objects, I will patch Qt copy and commit.
If someone can commit this for the HEAD this will be cool (can I do this for
the branch? :)

> 1) the patch for plastik is not a fix. it only change the way plastik
> draw a listview branch to a ligther line than a dotted line. (this is
> the simplest one)
I dont see it.

> 2) rounded selection in iconview. all iconview items selection are
> rounded.
Again, HEAD someone?
Which patch is it? the kdelibs one?

> 3) rubberband. as you can see the rubberband is semi-transparent.
> (there is a option to change this to default one)
> 4) Modified dialogs when in iconlist mode to highlight item on mouse
> over (mozilla-firefox).
again, I dont see it, or I do not understand what are you talking about.

> 5) Added a new konqueror sidebar look, using QToolBox.
OK, while I DO like it, it may be a problem, since it takes more space on the
screen then the old one.

> 6) Now sidebar is saved per profile. (this is the most usefull for me,
> you can have different profiles for example for browser and
> filemanagement)
This one should go to the branch. Anyone objects?

... and just for the record...
Did you test that your patches work also on reversed desktops (hebrew/arabic)?

Just run any application like this:
 "konqueror --reverse"

It should be Ok, but who knows... it will not hurt you :)

--
diego, kde-il translation team, http://www.kde.org/il