List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Improving KDE
From:       Andre Moreira Magalhaes <andrunko () yahoo ! com ! br>
Date:       2004-10-24 16:46:26

http://kde-apps.org/content/preview.php?preview=2&id=16962&file1=16962-1.png&file2=16962-2.png&file3=16962-3.png&name=Improving+KDE

> I think this is a patch to Qt corrrect? it is possible to add this
> to Qt copy,
> but I guess you want this on the official Qt.
if this can be done in qt-copy i would appreciate.
the patches are made on qt/kdelibs/kdebase/kdepim/kdeartwork
the patch for selection in konqueror detailed view needs a patch in qt
and a patch for konq_listviewwidget.

> Can you explain the other patches?
> For example, the fix to Plastik?
1) the patch for plastik is not a fix. it only change the way plastik
draw a listview branch to a ligther line than a dotted line. (this is
the simplest one)
2) rounded selection in iconview. all iconview items selection are
rounded.
3) rubberband. as you can see the rubberband is semi-transparent.
(there is a option to change this to default one)
4) Modified dialogs when in iconlist mode to highlight item on mouse
over (mozilla-firefox).
5) Added a new konqueror sidebar look, using QToolBox.
6) Now sidebar is saved per profile. (this is the most usefull for me,
you can have different profiles for example for browser and
filemanagement)

cheers
Andrunko