ביום ראשון, 24 באוקטובר 2004, 18:46, נכתב על ידי Andre Moreira Magalhaes: > if this can be done in qt-copy i would appreciate. > the patches are made on qt/kdelibs/kdebase/kdepim/kdeartwork > the patch for selection in konqueror detailed view needs a patch in qt > and a patch for konq_listviewwidget. If no one objects, I will patch Qt copy and commit. If someone can commit this for the HEAD this will be cool (can I do this for the branch? :) > 1) the patch for plastik is not a fix. it only change the way plastik > draw a listview branch to a ligther line than a dotted line. (this is > the simplest one) I dont see it. > 2) rounded selection in iconview. all iconview items selection are > rounded. Again, HEAD someone? Which patch is it? the kdelibs one? > 3) rubberband. as you can see the rubberband is semi-transparent. > (there is a option to change this to default one) > 4) Modified dialogs when in iconlist mode to highlight item on mouse > over (mozilla-firefox). again, I dont see it, or I do not understand what are you talking about. > 5) Added a new konqueror sidebar look, using QToolBox. OK, while I DO like it, it may be a problem, since it takes more space on the screen then the old one. > 6) Now sidebar is saved per profile. (this is the most usefull for me, > you can have different profiles for example for browser and > filemanagement) This one should go to the branch. Anyone objects? ... and just for the record... Did you test that your patches work also on reversed desktops (hebrew/arabic)? Just run any application like this: "konqueror --reverse" It should be Ok, but who knows... it will not hurt you :) -- diego, kde-il translation team, http://www.kde.org/il Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments. See http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<