List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: moving windows outside destop boundaries
From:       Jason Keirstead <jason.keirstead () gmail ! com>
Date:       2004-09-14 2:39:46

> > now of course since one cannot please everyone there are other complains
>
> How about offering an option in the control panel window behavior to
> disable this "feature". That would be a way please everyone !

I hate this new feature as well and second the request to disable.

Alex: You think this is bad, try dragging a window out of the way to
the lef tor right - you can't drag it past a point where there is a
*huge* gap. I *reallY* don't get that one at all. Who decided on
limiting this? Like Alex said, if you were dragging it with the mouse
then it is already impossible to drag it to a point you can't drag it
back.

--
There are two major products that came out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX.
We do not believe this to be a coincidence.  ~Jeremy S. Anderson