List:       kde-devel
Subject:    redirecting stderr in KRun
From:       James Horey <jhorey () cs ! unm ! edu>
Date:       2004-08-31 18:48:59

Hi everybody,

I'm using the KRun class to open a particular document in my program
correctly. Everything is swell, but when I start my program in the terminal,
the error messages of the child KRun process outputs things to the terminal.
Is there any way I can redirect the standard error of that child process
without resorting to "2> /dev/null" in the terminal?

I know that this is possible if I use the KProcess class, but right now it's
just easier for me to use KRun instead. Thanks for the help!

-James Horey