List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Problem with Transparent Menus - CVS HEAD
From:       Nathan Toone <nathan () toonetown ! com>
Date:       2004-06-25 23:33:02

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

I'm having the same problem, but the patch didn't work for me.

This is since a couple of days ago - also CVS Head.  I've had this problem in
the past, so I thought it was just me...but I guess it isn't.

You can see the effects by going to >kcmshell style  - on the "effects" tab.
The sample transaprency is horribly ugly!

-Nathan