List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: How to adjust widgets to different sizes of i18ned texts?
From:       Bernd Pol <bernd.pol () online ! de>
Date:       2004-06-14 5:06:13

Hello all,

there is more in it. In my opinion Florian has been misunderstood. I
think what he wanted -- and what I would like to know as well -- is
some kind of routinely applicable _dynamic_ mechanism to adjust widget
sizes to the actual texts in them.

This is more of a problem in title bars, esp. in dialog windows, where
important text portions most often are hidden. Sometimes this is a
severe usability problem which should be solved.

Just to repeat the question: Is there any means to dynamically adjust
widget sizes (any kind of widget, not only push buttons)?

On Sunday June 13 2004 22:07, Esben Mose Hansen wrote:

> >> unsubscribe <<

Have a nice day,
Bernd
--
Never trust a running program, but always worship its makers.