List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: How to adjust widgets to different sizes of i18ned texts?
From:       Martin Bammer <e9525103 () student ! tuwien ! ac ! at>
Date:       2004-06-14 8:05:29

Hi,

yes there is a way. You just have to create a subclass for each widget type
where you overload events which can cause changes in the text contained in
the widget and emit the resize-Event there. In widgets with editable texts
you have to calculate the needed extents yourself. This is a bit greater
effort.

Cheers, Martin