List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Dialog on quit
From:       "Chris Garrett" <garrett91 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2004-04-30 17:59:23

Hi,

I am probably being stupid here, but how do you make a dialog box appear on
application exit asking something like "are you sure?".  I am using
KMdiMainFrm as the basis of my app.  I would want this dialog box to appear
whether the "Quit" menu entry was clicked, or the window destroy cross in
the window manager.

I've been searching (evidently in the wrong places :O) and I cant find any
mention of how to do this anywhere...

Best regards,

Chris.