List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: minitools -- what is it?
From:       Melchior FRANZ <mfranz () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-04-27 13:29:17

* Franck Quélain -- Tuesday 27 April 2004 15:22:
> Minitools are what other browsers call favelets or bookmarklets.
> http://bookmarklets.com/ and http://tantek.com/favelets/
> These are only javascript URLs (javascript:...)
>
> Konqueror doesn't allow you to execute javascript from the bookmarks menu so
> this minitools button has been created.

Thanks for the explanation. So the fact, that *all* my bookmarks appear
there (and render the whole pop-up useless) is a bug? I've never added
anything to this menu. The config entry isn't reachable because it's
outside the screen.  :-/

I suggest to replace the name "Minitools" by something meaningful.

m.