* Franck Quélain -- Tuesday 27 April 2004 15:22: > Minitools are what other browsers call favelets or bookmarklets. > http://bookmarklets.com/ and http://tantek.com/favelets/ > These are only javascript URLs (javascript:...) > > Konqueror doesn't allow you to execute javascript from the bookmarks menu so > this minitools button has been created. Thanks for the explanation. So the fact, that *all* my bookmarks appear there (and render the whole pop-up useless) is a bug? I've never added anything to this menu. The config entry isn't reachable because it's outside the screen. :-/ I suggest to replace the name "Minitools" by something meaningful. m. >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<