List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Sha1 in kde
From:       Albert Astals Cid <tsdgeos () terra ! es>
Date:       2004-03-29 21:44:12

Is there a sha1 implementation in kdelibs?

I've found http://api.kde.org/3.2-api/kdecore/html/classKMD5.html for md5 but
nothing for sha1. A quick find for filenames showed me that kwallet,
kopete/msn, kopete/yahoo and kopete/jabber use sha1 implementations. Wouldn't
it be better if we had a single implementation of sha1 where all possible
code improvements went?

P.S: No i am not volunteering myself, as there's already 4 pieces (or mode) of
sha1 code in KDE.

Albert