List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kdevelop/Makefile.am
From:       "Big Biff" <bigbiff () chunkyfilms ! org>
Date:       2004-03-29 22:44:58

Hi,

 I have a really annoying problem. I'm in a project developing an
application called kasablanca: http://kasablanca.berlios.de . I'm having
some problems with either Makefile.am or kasablanca.kdevelop. If I do
a clean cvs checkout and run: automake&friends->configure->build project
It almosts build. However If I switch the build target from debug to
default and do the same manouever it tries to compile all the fils in a
different order. One would imagine it to use the same order as debug but
w/o the debuggingsymbols. It's probably some easy thing to fix... Maybe
someone got an idea on what might be wrong?

    Thanks, Biff