List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: QA Team [JRT]
From:       James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj () acm ! org>
Date:       2004-01-31 3:16:34

Carlos Leonhard Woelz wrote:
> James,
>
> Do you have some plan for QA inside KDE? How would we attract the volunteers?
> There is things in KDE that are far more interesting to do and are still not
> done.
>
> I mean, I did not understand what your suggestion is. Are you suggesting the
> developers should do the QA work?

I believe that my suggestion was that if we don't have an organized QA team
that we should try to get the bug reporters to do the job that the QA team
would do if it existed.

That is what I am going to try to start doing with the bugs which I report.

And, no the coders can not do the QA work since some of them can't seem to
be objective enough.

--
JRT